Mallard Wooden Train Set | 40 Piece
The Bigjigs Rail Heritage Collection offers a delightful range of replicas from the golden age of rail. The packaging includes information about the evolution and working life of the engine, upon which the replica is based. The original Mallard express locomotive was built in 1938 and covered almost half a million miles (2.4m km) during its lifetime. This wooden train set includes a viaduct and two junctions, a ticket office, village folk and trees to complete the country setting. The Mallard Train Set is licensed and helps to support the National Railway Museum, York. Consists of 42 play pieces. Additional accessories are available to expand this set. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. Age 3+ years. Width: 1.02m, Depth: 55.8cm (assembled).
The Bigjigs Rail range is one of the most complete wooden railway systems available. A comprehensive range of wooden railway products (including train track, train sets, trains, train tables and more) make Bigjigs Rail the perfect choice when starting or extending a wooden railway network.
- The Mallard, an express locomotive built in the 1930's, is replicated in a wooden format to educate and delight children aged 3 and upwards.
- With forty play pieces, the track includes a viaduct and two junctions.
- A ticket office, houses, cars, village folk and trees complete the country setting.
- The Mallard Train Set is licensed and helps support the National Railway Museum, York.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards